SparkFun Joystick Shield - Bare PCB
- Brand: Sparkfun
- Product Code: AT-DEV-09824
- Availability: Lead time 10 to 15 working days
- Ex Tax: Rs.350.00
The Joystick Shield sits on top of your Arduino and turns it into a simple controller. Five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button) and a two-axis thumb joystick gives your Arduino functionality on the level of old Nintendo controllers.
The momentary push buttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; when pressed they will pull the pin low. Vertical movement of the joystick will produce a proportional analog voltage on analog pin 0, likewise, horizontal movement of the joystick can be tracked on analog pin 1.
This product is only the Joystick Shield PCB - you’ll need to purchase the buttons and joystick separately, and assemble the controller yourself. Here’s what you’ll need in addition to the shield:
- 4x Momentary Push Button Switch - 12mm Square
- 1x Thumb Joystick
- 1x Mini Push Button Switch (breaks out Arduino’s reset switch)
- 2x 6-pin Arduino Stackable Header
- 2x 8-pin Arduino Stackable Header