Come Ignite the Engine of Opportunity at Adhira Technologies
Our people are inspired by the transformative solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of Embedded Electronics.
We are seeking passionate innovators to join us at the earliest. If you fit in the below mentioned requirements, start sending your resumes to email@example.com
Job Code: AT-SW-01
Position: Android Developer Fresher
- Deliver across the entire Android app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile would be an added advantage.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products.
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills.
- Excellent testing/ QA skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME). Familiar with the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Familiar with Eclipse.
- Understanding of other compiled languages.
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Experience building web and native apps.
Competencies for success:
- Learning on the fly.
- Technical learning.
- Action orientated.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Presentation skills.
- Peer relationships.
- Time management.
- Strong verbal & written communications.
- Problem solving.
Position: Embedded Engineer Fresher
Bachelors or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Create and support Embedded design and solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation according to team standards
- Develop options and propose recommendations
- Provide on-call support and troubleshooting
- Analyze/design/code/test/implement applications according to company/industry best practices and standards
- Participate in the preparing / authoring functional and technical requirement specifications
- Able to write blogs, Presentation on current performing or upcoming technologies.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Embedded C/C++ on any of 16 or 32 bits Microprocessor or controller.
- Knowledge on Assembly language programming (ARM, Intel or other)
- Experience in developing and using low level software components.
- Experience in assessing electronics hardware and proficient in reading electronics circuit schematics
- Experience with micro-processors Software design
- Documentation experience
- Working knowledge of micro-processors digital design
- Experience with low level drivers
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others