Web design & Ecommerce Development
WEB DESIGN & E-COMMERCE DEVELOPMENT MOVE YOUR BUSINESS ON-LINE. WE ALREADY LIVE IN THE FUTURE. SHOULDN’T YOUR BUSINESS?.
Remember! You have 5 seconds to keep a new visitor on your website. We’re here to make sure your visitors not only stay longer, but also turn into customers.
- We know why most websites fail to achieve business objectives.
- Our methodology is proven for each industry.
- You’ll be working with a team of experts.
Responsive & Light weight Design prepares websites for the future of modern website design by making them beautiful across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web.
- Move your business on-line. We already live in the future. Shouldn't your business?
How many of your website visitors are turning into customers? We will help make your e-commerce website your most effective selling tool.
- Our e-commerce design process helps increase conversion rates.
- We integrate your website with social media to help users engage with you online.
- Our e-commerce content management system gives you full control.
- We have solutions to fit every budget
The main goal with creating an eCommerce website should be to convert customers and to make them into repeat customers.
At Adhira Technologies we love talking about eCommerce projects! Call or email us today for a free consultation on your next eCommerce project!
CMS became a buzz word in the web development industry because of its benefits. CMS stands for Content Management System. It is a term and has not been endorsed with a solid definition. A CMS can have multiple meanings depending on the scenarios and the person’s or project objectives.
CMS or a ‘Content Management System’ quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site – without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine.
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging tools available. But what many people don’t know is that it is a powerful Content Management System (CMS) that can be used for more than just blogging. With WordPress you can build a blog, a website, or both. If you are already familiar with WordPress, then learning how to update your site will be easy. With all of the Content Management Options available today how do you know which will be right for you? Tenet Technetronics can help you decide which CMS platform is best for your needs.