Product Design, Development & Manufacturing Services
We are a one stop shop. Whether you’re looking for a part or an entire product, we have over 7 years of product manufacturing experience and have designed, engineered and manufactured every type of product imaginable. Working from your existing drawings or just conceptual sketches, we offer our wide range of clients the opportunity to bring their ideas to production. Let us be part of your team. Adhira Technologies can provide you with valuable insight and innovation to keep your project within budget and delivered on time to the highest quality standards.
PCB Design and Fabrication
Adhira Technologies has the tools and knowledge to design your PCB no matter how large or small. We use the industries top tier design tools and are driven to be the best.
- HDI Designs with micro vias and advanced materials – Via-in-Pad, laser micro vias.
- High speed, multi-layer digital PCB designs – Bus routing, differential pairs, matched lengths.
- PCB Designs for space, military, medical and commercial applications
- Extensive RF and analog design experience (printed antennas, guard rings , RF shields)
- Signal integrity issues to meet your digital design needs (tuned traces, diff pairs)
- PCB Layer management for signal integrity and impedance control
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, SAS and differential pair routing expertise
PCB Assembly services
Send us your data and we can have your PCB assembled for you. We offer top quality with fast turn times all at an affordable price
- Fast turn times
- Small prototype runs
- Large production runs
- Great prices
Typical data needed for quote:
- BOM with manufactures part numbers
- Centroid data for all machine placed parts
- Gerber files of PCB
- Solder paste Gerber file if supplying the bare boards to us
- Test point data if ICT needed
Electronic Prototyping Services: Bringing your Ideas to Life
In prototyping, we take a concept that exists only on paper and substantiate it into physical form that functions as the envisioned product should. How an electronic product will respond to user input is difficult to evaluate without experiencing them first hand. As a tool in the development process used to validate electronic design, a prototype is crucial for understanding the complex interaction between user and device.
During the development stage, several working prototypes may be produced, usually by hand, and are tested by our engineers. The prototypes are then sent to our client for further testing in the field to gather feedback and to identify bugs that will later be corrected. Once a prototype has undergone sufficient testing and validation, a pre-production prototype is then regarded as the “sample,” which is used as the benchmark or standard on which mass produced units will be based.
PCB / PCA Consulting Services
Have concerns about your design or have a current manufacturing problem?
Have Adhira look it over for DFM / DFT issues.
- ODB++ Valor review for a complete DFT / DFT design verification.
- Full DFM review for manufacturing
- Full DFT review for testing
- Part database management
- Component replacement and substitution